Football Heads: England 2019-20 (Premier League)
Football Heads: England 2019-20
The 2019/2020 season of the England Football Championship has started. Will Manchester City be able to defend their league title, which they struggled to win against Liverpool? Who will be the top scorer of the season? Mohamed Salah, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, Jamie Vardy, or someone else?
What has changed in the 2019/2020 season compared to the previous season:
- Norwich City, Sheffield United, and Aston Villa joined the championship;
- Cardiff City, Fulham, and Huddersfield Town left the championship;
- the team squads have been updated, as well as new players have been added to the game;
Football Heads is a series of free soccer games. You are playing with a big-headed and one-legged football player. You can hit the ball with your foot and head. Just like in traditional football, the player's task is to win the opponent and score as many goals as possible into his goal.
The main game features:
- real championships, teams, and players;
- realistic physics;
- the weather that affects the game;
- angry fans who can throw bottles at a football player and stun him;
- solo and two-player mode on one computer;
How to play "Football Heads: England 2019-20"?
Single player game:
Two player game: